Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Job Number: 222937
Description: A Quality Manager job in Cincinnati OH is currently available through Belcan. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the company meets quality expectations for the customers. You will be supervising a team of Quality Engineers. To be considered for this role you will have a BS in Quality Industrial Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering along with ten or more years of experience.
Quality Manager job duties:
• Work with customers to make sure quality expectations are met.
• Supervise a team of Quality Engineers.
• Will work on Quality reliability validation and yield enhancements.
• B.S. Degree in Quality Industrial Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
• Ten plus years’ experience.
• Five plus years’ experience in engineering leadership.
• 6 Sigma and Shainin expertise.
• Must have expertise in APQP experience and automotive program launch experience.
If you are interested in this Quality Manager job in Cincinnati OH please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Batavia OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us pleaseLog into apply for this position.
Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Please sign in to apply for this job.