Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sr R D Process Engineer Global Process Engineer
Sr. R and D Process Engineer - Global Process Engineer
Job Number: 222905
Description: A Senior R&D Process Engineer job is currently available in Easton PA through Belcan. In this role you will lead Research and Development activities to evaluate current and future manufacturing processes and materials and/or performance improvement projects for this Global manufacturing company. You will also lead the development of processes or new materials to ensure quality cost and efficiency requirements are met and ensure that best practices are leveraged at all of the global facilities with respect to manufacturing processes. In addition you will manage advanced level failure analyses for warranty claims and material failures and manage the materials evaluations laboratory. To be considered for this role you will have a Masters degree in Engineering (preferably in Mechanical Materials or Metallurgical) have five to seven years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment or post-doctoral environment and have working knowledge of metrology and measuring equipment.
Senior R&D Process Engineer job duties:
• Lead new process development and advanced technology process improvement efforts at all global manufacturing and/or R&D facilities including providing project management and financial analysis for new processes and capital investments
• Actively manage product / process reviews and metallurgical analysis’ related to warranty claims/customer complaints and manage the execution of failure analyses
• Actively participate in product design reviews focused on Advanced Quality Planning process FMEA’s mistake proofing and other quality improvement methods
• Lead the development and maintenance of internal and external technical data packages to include testing and measurement methodologies.
• Aggressively seek new technologies for automating processes to include in-process inspections perform and analyze the results of process simulation modeling software.
• MS Engineering degree required preferably MechanicalMaterials or Metallurgical Engineering
• 5-7+ years’ experience in a manufacturing engineering environment or post-doctoral environment
• Knowledge of green sand casting investment casting chemically bonded sand casting metal forming technologies or elastomeric molding a plus
• Proficient in the use of electronic systems and software (MS Word Excel Lotus Notes SolidWorks Mini Tab ProCast etc.)
• Ability to travel globally as required
If you are interested in this Senior R&D Process Engineer job in Easton PA please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Easton PA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5+
Required Education: Master (MA MS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us pleaseLog into apply for this position.
Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Sr R D Process Engineer Global Process Engineer job at Belcan
Apply for this Sr R D Process Engineer Global Process Engineer position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!