Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Electro Mechanical Technician
Job Number: 222210
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: Belcan has a job for an Electro-mechanical Technician with an aerospace client in Englewood Ohio. The individual will be responsible for performing electro-mechanical assembly machine operation soldering and testing functions of varying complexity using engineering work instructions and engineering drawings.
• Following and working IAW wiring diagrams product drawings and written instructions;
• Assembly functions requiring expertise in drawing interpretation to complete job at hand;
• Soldering of parts IAW current J-STD-001
• Capable of Initiating and performing electrical testing functions per instruction;
• Learning to operate all shop floor equipment/hand tools for assembly;
• Self-inspecting parts in addition to utilizing electronic testing instruments;
• Ensuring all required quality procedures are followed including 1st article inspection;
• Adhering to safety procedures and wearing personal protection equipment (PPE) as required by job assignment and maintaining and organizing a clean work station.
• Helping improve work instructions and documentation on existing and new production;
• Following all company guidelines regarding conduct safety and documentation where required
• Check parts using various hand inspection tools example: micrometers calipers gage pins
• Learn to operate machining equipment using CNC controls
• Mechanical assembly including riveting hardware assembly grinding deburring
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three years of electro-mechanical assembly experience.
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings for assembly electrical wiring and testing per instruction.
• One year experience with circuit board component soldering and wiring harness assembly. Three years’ experience in machine shop and fabricating using various metal working equipment.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have communication and organizational skills required.
• Experience and ease with using hand tools (i.e. scales screwdrivers wrenches wire cutters crimpers multi-meters etc.) Working knowledge of Windows applications and basic keyboarding ability.
Pay rate based upon education experience and knowledge
If you are interested in this Electro-mechanical Technician in Englewood Ohio please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Englewood OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us pleaseLog into apply for this position.
Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Electro Mechanical Technician job at Belcan
Apply for this Electro Mechanical Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.