Intern Tempesouthernaz Hot
- Tempe, Arizona
- Job ID
Intern southernaz job at Benchmark Electronics in Tempe AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Benchmark provides comprehensive solutions across the entire product lifecycle; leading through its innovative technology and engineering design services leveraging its optimized global supply chain and delivering world-class manufacturing services. The industries we serve include: commercial aerospace defense advanced computing next generation telecommunications complex industrials medical and semiconductor capital equipment.
Essential Functions and Competencies
- Assist with first article inspection
- Create of inspection procedures SPS controls.
- Investigate root cause for internal and external escapes.
- Review of document and engineering changes.
- Assists team members with good documentation practices and identification and traceability.
- Work order follow-up
- Update Process Data Sheets as needed
- May participate in problem solving and CAPA process.
- May participate in metrology process.
- May participate in Internal Process Audits
- May collect statistical data analyze as directed by Quality Engineers.
- Excellent written presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge in using Excel and other Microsoft Office products
It would be great if you had:
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD) Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- 5 S Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Supplier Input Process Output Customer (SIPOC)
- Turtle Diagrams Gage R&R Problem Solving tools (examples; 8 Disciplines 6 Step PDCA 5 Whys Ishikawa Diagram)
Candidate must be in college pursuing a Bachelors degree specializing in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
Shift: Shift 1
Work Schedule: Flexible
Part Time - about 20 hours per week
Benchmark Electronics Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.