Lead Avionics Technician Featured
- Columbia, Missouri
- Hourly $30.00
- Job ID
Lead Avionics Technician job at Blackhawk Aerospace in Columbia MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies, Inc. is a FAA Certified Repair Station located in Columbia Missouri. BAT provides full avionics and airframe services for many types of aircraft, from Cessna singles through medium size business jets.
BAT is seeking an Aviation Electronics Technician/ Avionics Lead Person to oversee inspections, repairs and alterations on a variety of aircraft.
We are looking for someone with exceptional character with experience on piston or jet aircraft. Citation and/or King Air experience is extremely helpful with experience in inspections. Experience in major retrofit installing G1000NXi and G600TXi huge plus.
BAT offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits.
· Perform aircraft maintenance and modifications as part of the BAT FAA Part 145 repair station.
· The Avionics Leadperson is directly responsible to and will receive their instructions and work assignments directly from the Accountable Manager, General Manager or Chief Inspector.
· Communicate on status and or discrepancies with aircraft in house.
· Avionics Leadperson shall have the necessary FAA Certificate ratings and meet the FAA requirements to show experience and knowledge for the job, as designated by the Chief Inspector.
· Self-motivated to complete work scopes that meet customer and company expectations.
· Additional duties as may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Avionics: 5 years (Preferred)
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Blackhawk Aerospace Company Overview
We are Blackhawk Aerospace, your aircraft performance improvement experts. We know our most valuable asset is our team of highly qualified experts and we want to add you to that team! At Blackhawk, we work to build a positive and challenging career environment. Everything we produce is the result of the talent and hard work of our team. We are dedicated to developing and empowering our employees.
- Job Feed
- News Feed