Usaf Caf Support Non Aviation Programs Readiness Mountain Home Afb Id Featured
- Mountain Home Afb, Idaho
- Job ID
Usaf Caf Support Non Aviation Programs Readiness Id job at Blue Force in Mountain Home Afb ID
Description, duties, responsibilities
POSITION: Non-Aviation Programs and Readiness (NPR)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
LOCATION: Mountain Home AFB Idaho
BlueForce Inc. is seeking to hire Non-Aviation Programs and Readiness (NPR) personnel to support the USAF Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Combat Air Forces (CAF) with Fighter Squadron Support at Mountain Home AFB Idaho.
The focus of work for the Non-Aviation Programs and Readiness (NPR) personnel are the CAF FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a squadron-level or higher commanders directors etc. support staff
- Must have a valid US Secret security clearance prior to commencement of work.
- In the event of US Military service must have an honorable discharge.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook Word PowerPoint Excel Access Office Communicator SharePoint etc.)
- Serve as the primary point of contact (POC) to the squadron commander/director for administrative support programs (i.e. task management health care program fitness program safety program Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) accounts security program supply program and civilian timecard program).
- Use and prepare documents IAW AFIs/AFMANs and local wing unit SOPS. Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for all mandated administrative support programs listed in Subtask 4.6.1. Ensure unit program compliance with regulations laws policies and squadron commander directives.
- Design communication plans to publicize unit program requirements policies and procedures.
- Serve as a unit liaison to the military and civilian personnel offices.
- Establish controls and suspense dates and monitor that required actions/responses are made within deadlines.
- Perform other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Establish maintain control and update file system accurately to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Prepare and submit paperwork (i.e. timesheets travel orders file plans and supply requisitions) as coordinated with the unit commander.
Applicants will be required to supply a resume that explicitly addresses each of the qualifications listed above.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
BlueForce employment is contingent upon individual s providing legal proof of identity and satisfactory background check results. Please note if applying for a position in the United States: All applicants must furnish legal authorization to work in the United States within three (3) working days of time of hire. If a Government clearance is required applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
BlueForce is firmly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and in providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion gender sexual orientation national origin age handicap disability veteran status and any other basis protected by applicable law.
?BLUEFORCE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Blue Force Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.