Associate / Mid-Level Supplier Quality Engineer Featured
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Associate Mid Level Supplier Quality Engineer job at Boeing in Tulsa OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking a Mid-LevelSupplier Quality Engineer to work for Boeing Global Services - Government Services, supporting programs across Oklahoma City / Tulsa. This Quality Engineer will support the sustainment programs across the BGS enterprise including KC-135, C-17, and legacy tankers. Quality engineers support all phases of the development life-cycle for hardware including the supply base from inception to post-delivery. management. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
- Perform detailed Quality Engineering investigations, execute product containment, and implement effective Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Verify routine product conformance to design requirements. Provides objective evidence of results. Conduct product review with DCMA customer during product or process verification.
- Evaluate and provide material review board dispositions
- Identify and document discrepancies. Segregate and controls non-conforming items.
- Identify repetitive or significant non-conformances for corrective action.
- Integrate contractual and Boeing Quality Management System requirements into all aspects of proposals and program processes and documentation.
- Develop quality metrics and quality plans to ensure compliance with contractual, Company and regulatory requirements.
- Process supplier notice of escapements
- Perform supplier performance improvement
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Experience solving technical problems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ year experience in Quality
- Previous work experience in aerospace, manufacturing, quality, or another highly regulated industry
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action / Problem Solving
This position offers relocation. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
OKC $68,000 - $92,000
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.