Experienced Programmer Analyst Net Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Experienced Programmer Analyst Net job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing software developer to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Job requires candidate having experience in different programming languages and platforms, working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Candidate must be adaptive and quick learner. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Technical bachelors degree and typically 8 or more years related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands on experience in ASP.Net ,C#, MVC, .Net Core
- Must have hands on experience in Angular
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL/Oracle Server , Oracle development environment
- Good Working knowledge on RabbitMQ/Kafka, Denodo (Data Virtualization), Redis Cache, API Connect
- Working knowledge on PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry) along with containerization and working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding about Unit and UI test automation
- Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities / functionalities
- Experience in Visual Studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- years of experience in Full stack Dot net Technologies ,Angular
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelors degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 8 to 12 Years related work experience and/or a Masters degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 7 to 11 Years related work experience or relevant military experience
This position offers relocation
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.