Senior Quality Systems Specialist Featured
- Seatac, Washington
- Job ID
Senior Quality Systems Specialist job at Boeing in SeaTac WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Specialist to join their Quality Assurance team in SeaTac, WA.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
- Leads Quality reviews of proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program development.
- Develops Quality budget and cost estimates.
- Leads multi-function, multi-site groups to develop company directives, policies, processes, procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer, regulatory requirements, international standards and working agreements are deployed.
- Leads stakeholders in analysis of process data, metrics, models and flows to identify root cause of complex problems and development and implementation of preventive or corrective actions.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports and process control statistics to continuously improve process capability.
- Conducts quality source selection and process capability assessments of suppliers ability to meet program quality requirements and support business decisions.
- Develops Quality criteria for supplier source selection and a coordinated response for review and approval by senior management.
- Develops scope, schedule, plans and leads hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements, and reports results to management.
- Trains senior management on preparation for third party audits.
- Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for complex nonconforming materials, parts and equipment.
- Assists in the development of new standard repairs for nonconforming materials, parts and equipment.
- Works under minimal direction.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience in the inspection of parts, components, assemblies or units
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Word
- 3+ years experience in a Quality role
- FAA Airframe & Power plant license required
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience, 14 years related work experience, etc.).
This position does offer relocation
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
FAA Conformity experience a plus
This position will include becoming approved as an ODA Unit Member and ARD Authorized Individual. Understanding of FAA guidelines is preferred
Reviewing and understanding of Engineering Drawings and applicable specs.
Work with cross-functional teams
Be part of an on-call ODA rotation with the rest of the team
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.