Phantom Works Experienced Digital Systems Integration Engineer Featured
- Berkeley, Missouri
- Job ID
Phantom Works Experienced Digital Systems Integration Engineer job at Boeing in Berkeley MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Phantom Works is seeking a System Engineer (P3) in St. Louis, Missouri to join a diverse Systems Engineering & Integration Team (SEIT) on an advanced proprietary program. The program develops several complex and highly integrated systems and is a key part of Boeings future. This team is paving the way for how future Boeing programs will operate by integrating cutting edge systems, processes, and tools into product design and lifecycle management. This allows the team to work in an agile framework that enables trade space analysis early in design to ensure our products are the absolute best in class.
The person selected for this role will oversee the holistic Digital Engineering picture across the PW Fixed Wing portfolio to ensure we are utilizing best in class tools to achieve an integrated and agile design framework. This role includes documentation of current tools and processes as well as shaping the strategy for future tools and processes ensuring lessons learned are shared across programs. This role will have high visibility within Phantom Works leadership as they chart the course for digital engineering of the future.
- Prepare and present strategies, outcomes, and assessments initiatives to Boeing management and senior customer leadership.
- Utilize Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles to develop system architecture in conjunction with new technologies and concepts
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to lead the process development to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or U.S. Secret clearance Post Start is required. This position requires ability to obtain program access, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship only.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- A minimum of 5 years of engineering work experience or equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g., PhD , Master+2 years’ related work experience).
- 3+ years of systems engineering experience involving system architecture development, including system requirements, functional decomposition and allocation, integrated design, analysis, and verification.
- Experience with Mission Systems and Weapon System development
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools, such as CAMEO or similar Systems Modeling Language (SysML)-compatible tool for systems architecture and model development.
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This positionoffers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.