Experienced Engineer Full Stack Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Experienced Engineer Full Stack job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Data Analytics is looking for Data Product Engineer to help build cloud-based Data Products. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing IT & DA goals of developing cloud native applications/adopting multi-cloud strategy.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 8+ years of experience as a Full-Stack or software engineer
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable and maintainable software products, and good understanding of designing data-intensive applications.
- Excellent with Java (Java-8 and above), software design patterns and design principles.
- Experience on creating orchestration framework with Airflow/Composer
- Hands on experience on Web API design and developing cloud native application
- Hands on experience in writing Postgres SQL (=) /Teradata/BigQuery (No- SQL is a big plus)
- Hands on experience with Docker + Kubernetes (Helm) and Jenkins/GITLAB CI or others
- Experience with Messaging Services -> RabbitMQ/Kafka/Pubsub or others
- Experience in Frameworks -> Spring Boot/Cloud (Java), Python related rest API
- Experience in Cloud -> Google Cloud - GKE, BigQuery, Dataflow, Pubsub, Composer
- Be consultative & participate in building strategy/roadmap for cloud solutions
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Aviation domain experience
- Experience building self-service tooling and platforms
- Contributed to open source projects (Ex: Operators in Airflow)
- Experience on Infrastructure as a code tools such as Terraform
Typical Education & Experience:
- Ex: Bachelors degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 8 to 12 Years related work experience and/or a Masters degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 7 to 11 Years related work experience or relevant military experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate’s eligibility
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.