Flight Operations Engineer Aerodynamics Featured
- , Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Job ID
Flight Operations Engineer Aerodynamics job at Boeing in Kuala Lumpur
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
We are looking for a Flight Operations Engineer - Aerodynamics to be based in Malaysia, Thailand or VIetnam. He or she independently to research, develop and evaluate the engineering data, conduct trends analysis and present training programs to internal/external customer if needed.
- Support Boeing fleet to advance safety, increase reliability, and promote efficiency to meet increased capacity requirement.
- Collect and evaluate operational data (e.g. airplane performance characteristics, flight profile data, takeoff and landing performance, noise profiles, weight and balance, operation with missing or inoperative equipment, etc.) and develop methods for delivery of data in formats required by customers.
- Research regulations flight operation related, develops required data and evaluates suitability with customers and regulatory agencies.
- Communicate with customer to learn their expectations and to seek optimized solutions for customers.
- Participate in the aerospace industry organizational activities.
- Keep the existing and continue to enhance the relationship with customers via exchange information/operation data and offer proactive solution recommendations.
- Assist customers and the Boeing Company to prepare for delivery of new equipment and/or types of operation. Work with marketing and sales to provide customer solutions and identify revenue opportunities.
- Duties subject to change per management requirements.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customers/partner, internally within the team and with management.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country/ region where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- At least 5 + years flight operation engineering experiences in civil aviation industry or similar experience.
- Bachelor degree with major in aero engineering or related.
- Possess of certain airplane system & structure knowledge through and knowledge of airlines flight operation processes and procedures.
- Professional skill in Microsoft Project, Excel, PPT, Visio and Word applications and ability in coordination and presentation skill .
- Fluent in English and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability working under pressure and be comfortable to work all aspects of
- Good judgment, extreme discretion and flexibility in work hours, travel domestically and internationally may be required.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment, and to be good team player.
- High standard of honesty and integrity.
Type of Education & Experience
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- This position offer one time relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.