Functional Analyst SAP FI/CO/SD Featured
- Port Melbourne, Victoria Australia
- Job ID
Functional Analyst SAP FICOSD job at Boeing in Port Melbourne Victoria
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are currently recruiting Functional AnalystSAP FI/CO/SD to support, upgrade and implement key systems used by Boeing Aerostructures Australia (BAA).
In this role you will be responsible for implementing, improving and supporting enterprise level applications, bespoke and COTS applications. As part of the IT team of business, systems and programmer analyst, the Programmer/Analyst will play a key part in supporting the systems throughout the full software development lifecycle.
- 12 month Fixed Term contract + possible extension
- Port Melbourne location
- SAP FI/CO/SD Experience, System configuration experience
- Engaging with functional and technical subject matter experts across the business, as well as leveraging the vendor to address customer requirements and technical performance of key systems.
- Perform systems configuration, develop scripts and software code to meet systems and business requirements.
- Involvement in new projects and continuous improvements initiatives work involves design, build, test, end user engagement and deployment activities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Prior experience in a similar IT role
- Good understanding of finance and costing business processes
- Extensive FI/CO/SD experience in SAP ECC
- Proven experience in FICO Sub-modules like CO, AR, AP (VIM), FA, GL and experience in Period End Closing Activities
- Understanding of standard integrations between various SAP modules like SD, MM, PS & QM, HCM
- Prior experience with systems implementation, upgrades, configuration, testing, documentation and reporting
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or extensive industry experience
- To enjoy investigating issues, problem solving and working with business subject matter experts
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- Exposure to migration tools like PI, LSMW, BDC etc.
- Experience with Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing or Heavy Engineering industries, in the provision of IT services.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.