Senior Manager Future Capture Strategy Featured
- Arlington, Virginia
- Job ID
Senior Manager Future Capture Strategy job at Boeing in Arlington VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Strategy and Corporate Development is looking for a Senior Manager - Future Capture Strategy to join our team in Arlington, VA.
This is an exciting opportunity to support Boeing Defense Space and Security (BDS) by leading large program capture strategies. This is a unique opportunity to partner with BDS functions such as business development, program management, finance, and government operations to enhance competitive positioning for future programs. In this role, a successful candidate will lead key strategic assessments on capabilities, competitors, technology investments, and partnerships required to enable future large program wins across the BDS portfolio.
- Manages employees and mid-level managers conducting market analysis, developing win strategies, collaborating with business development campaign teams, and integrating product development strategies
- Leads long term capture strategy development activities through partnering with other functions
- Develops strategic technology roadmaps to support large program capture strategies
- Performs strategic analysis, identification of enablers and strategic alternatives to create and capture value
- Develops integrated view of the future business environment to inform capture strategies for specific long term opportunities
- Oversees high-level meetings regarding complex strategy subjects, building alignment and driving decision-making
- Develops and executes integrating organizational plans, policies and procedures and guides the development of business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with strategy customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports
- Provides approval of high-level strategy technical approaches, products and processes
- Manages, develops and motivates employees and mid-level managers
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform frequent work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in a business development or strategy related position
- Experience with government proposals
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) and/or government acquisition processes
- Experience building and presenting plans or recommendations to senior executive leadership
- Experience leading teams or projects in a larger cross functional environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Significant business development and business capture experience
- Strategy experience in the defense market
- Cross functionally collaborating with teams to develop win strategies for new business
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.