C-40A Field Service Rep - Defense Featured
- Naval Air Station And Joint Reserve Base Fort Wort, Texas
- Job ID
C 40A Field Service Rep Defense job at Boeing in Naval Air Station and Joint Reserve Base Fort Wort TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced Field Service Representative to support the C-40A aircraft at Naval Air Station (NAS) Joint Reserve Base (JRB) Fort Worth, Texas.
- Work to fully integrate all program elements, aircraft production, modifications, engineering services and CLS to assist the Navy with maintaining the highest mission capable rates. Improve customer satisfaction through frequent and open communication with all customer contacts. Rapidly respond and resolve all customer support issues.
- Provide technical research and guidance in the resolution of field problems related to installed equipment and systems and provide over-the-shoulder assistance and training to the Organizational Level maintainers for all aspects of line maintenance and servicing of the C-40A aircraft. The FSRs shall participate in functional check flights, operational flights, and travel worldwide to assist in aircraft repair, as requested. The FSRs shall be on-site two (2) hours prior to schedule mission departure and one (1) hours prior to scheduled arrivals with a minimum of eight (8) hours per day work requirement.
- Collect and provide Data deliverables as necessary to maintain both internal program management requirements and contract delivery/report requirements.
- Support US Navy (USN) customer aircraft ground operations to include; preflight, post-flight, thru-flight, home-station scheduled inspections, scheduled inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks, including aircraft wash and lube, aircraft launch, recovery and servicing, its systems, subsystems, components, engines and support equipment/test equipment; perform aircraft/systems troubleshooting to verify, isolate, and correct systems malfunctions. Oversee and provide advice in the identification and requisition of proper repair parts while troubleshooting. Provide advice and guidance on hard to obtain supply parts and support equipment.
- Provide advice in the identification of and instruction on the use of Boeing Publications, special tools, handling equipment, to include Ground and Peculiar Support Equipment (GSE/PSE), and test equipment associated with and related to the equipment/system.
- Provide on-site on/off equipment and publication training, including drill weekends, to squadron personnel on installation, maintenance, and operational techniques pertaining to the adjustment, calibration, troubleshooting, bench check, routine maintenance, inspection, and repair of the prime equipment/systems. This position requires ability to lead classroom training as required by the Navy customer.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at NAS JRB Fort Worth, Texas.
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 5 years of Boeing 737NG avionics, airframe, and powerplant systems
- Minimum 1 year of experience in both 14 CFR 121 and ETOPS maintenance operations.
- Must have a current and valid US passport, and be able to travel and provide this support at other locations. Some travel may be for extended periods.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the use of, and be able to interpret commercial technical data including drawings, maintenance and operations manuals.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Familiar with VECTOR/BOECOM process.
- Current FAA Airframe & Powerplant License preferred. A minimum of ten years recent aerospace experience as FAA certified A & P mechanic is highly desirable
- Current FCC Radio/Telephone License preferred.
- Able to provide and facilitate on-site classroom and hands-on proficiency training to squadron (active and reserve component) personnel in Line Maintenance and FAR Part 121 process and procedures, CAT I and II significant ETOPS systems. Develop training course, curriculum and training materials to support customer instruction is preferred.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's and/or 6 or more years of related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
This position is contingent upon award
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $80,750 - $109,250
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.