Accountant Fixed Term Contract Featured
- , Kyiv Ukraine
- Job ID
Accountant Fixed Term Contract job at Boeing in Kyiv
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently looking for the Accountant to join their team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
This is a maternity leave cover position - fixed term contract.
- Travel and business expenses audit and accounting
- Bank and cash operations accounting
- Payroll and taxes calculations for local staff according Ukrainian legislation
- Preparation of payroll reports according to the schedules
- Archiving documents
- Ad-hoc requests
Employer not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- University degree, major in Finance/Accounting is required
- Minimum 2 years working experience at an accountant position (preferably at the multinational company)
- Experience with collection and analysis of accounting data
- 1C Advanced user (1C 8.3, 1C 8.2)
- Good practical knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and Ukrainian tax regulations
- Good communication and networking skills
- Computer proficient including 1C, MeDoc, MS Office skills
- Fluent English (at least Intermediate level), fluent Ukrainian/Russian is a must
- Existing authorization to work in Ukraine
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.