Administrative Assistant Fixed Term Contract Featured
- , Moscow Russia
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant Fixed Term Contract job at Boeing in Moscow
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Russia is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Moscow, Russia. The position will ensure the compliant and seamless operation of the facility, working closely with internal business functions as well as external contractors and suppliers.
This is a maternity leave cover position - fixed term contract.
- Answers telephone call with Boeing standard greeting. Understands policy and filters/transfers solicitation calls and transfers calls to appropriate or requested individuals
- Thorough understanding of company nondisclosure policies as it pertains to third party inquiries
- Greets, screens, directs visitors at Company sites to specific locations and offices, maintains record of visitors, notifies Boeing point of contact. Issues appropriate badges in accordance with visit and passes to visitors authorized to enter company property. Coordinates access with buildings administration/ security
- COVID precautions duties: temperature measuring, disinfection resources and personal protective equipment distribution
- Reports any suspicious activity to security department. Supports fire drills. Keeps First Aid Kit in order
- Creates, edits, maintains and processes incoming and outgoing electronic and written communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information
- Be 1st point of contact for office employees in different questions, administrative office support
- Coordinates and supports logistics implementation in support of executive and non-executive visits, conferences, all-hands meetings and other internal and external events and meetings
- Processes invoices payments via Payment Center and collects all appropriate supporting documents from vendors and required per internal processes (like Meeting reports or other reports) for every paid bill
- Tracks and maintains conference rooms schedules and availability / efficient use of resources
- Collects and organizes data from various sources, posts information to various electronic information systems as needed
- New employees involvement and assisting
- Provides weekly reports to the team leads and managers
- Documents translation Rus/Eng upon request
- Conference room preparation for meetings including tea/coffee serving
- Visa & Travel support from/into Russia
- Orders and maintains office supplies, processes requests for ordering disposable items for office and facilities equipment and computer needs
- Supervises and maintains drivers schedule, tracks usage of office car fleet, works with taxi companies
- Ensures persons on company property are properly identified and authorized to access property. Supports badge renewal process
- Works with:
- courier companies, customs brokers, subscription agencies
- office photo archive
- souvenirs orders and distribution
- typography agency for printing services
- mobile network providers and office equipment orders
- catering services for business lunches arrangements
- Other duties which are related to administrative support
Working hours: Mon-Fri, shift to be confirmed with colleague weekly for the week ahead. Possible working hours: ? 8:00 - 16:30/13.30 - 22:00 (30 min break inclusively).
Office location: Okhotny ryad metro station.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Existing authorization to work in Russia
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Fluency in English and Russian, both written and verbal
- Proven experience with administrative daily support
- Abilities to efficiently cooperate and communicate with the employees and with external partners and vendors
- Knowledge and experience of MS office
- Knowledge of business correspondence etiquette
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma) and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.