E 4b Mission Assurance Senior Service Technical Analyst Hot
- Mustang, Oklahoma
- Job ID
E 4b Mission Assurance Senior Service Technical Analyst job at Boeing in Mustang OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
The E-4B Mission Assurance Senior Service Technical Analystwill lead a dynamic team that provides sustainment and modification support to the USAF to help maintain and sustain its fleet of Boeing E-4B aircraft. The successful candidate will lead a team of Engineers and Engineering Analysts that are responsible for the Mission Equipment and Flight Deck Avionics and Navigational Equipment located in Oklahoma City OK.
- Lead and manage the work load of a thirteen Engineers and Engineering Analyst in Oklahoma City and Ship side at Offutt AFB NE.
- Provide engineering support as requested by the USAF Customer by maintaining monitoring and troubleshooting E-4B Mission Avionics and Navigational Equipment at the Systems Level.
- Research analyze and review Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Service Literature and provide recommendations tailored to the fleet.
- Research develop and provide solutions to improve system performance and increase operational availability.
- Provide technical expertise for the E-4B mission systems. Maintain system knowledge to the lowest possible level to meet customer requirements.
- Proactively monitor and critique modification designs to mitigate adverse effects on the overall mission system performance.
- Evaluate mission system deficiencies develop solutions and provide recommendations.
- Provide system engineering support to other teams to resolve issues encountered during sustainment and modification efforts.
- Provide support to the Technical Order Team by reviewing proposed changes for all Technical Orders associated with the Mission Equipment and Avionics.
- Provide support to Supplier Management with Technical Evaluation to support procurement and repair activity.
- Have a solid working knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Provide technical expertise to the Periodic Depot Maintenance facility in San Antonio TX.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship-An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start isrequired.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- 10+ years of experience in avionics engineering
- 3+ years of experience in leading cross functional teams
- 3+ years of experience working with Procurement Supplier Management Supply Chain Material Management and/or Logistics processes
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Experience and Skills):
- 3+ years experience do you have with the E-4B aircraft?
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 10+ years in Service engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience 14 years related work experience etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana cocaine opioids amphetamines PCP and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
Boeing Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.