Experienced Technical Field Representative Featured
- Detroit, Michigan
- Job ID
Experienced Technical Field Representative job at Boeing in Detroit MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is looking for an ExperiencedTechnical Field Representative based out of Detroit, Michigan.
- Develops overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key team members in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
- Works to improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers.
- May lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Ensures that all project control systems within the scope of the project are in place and integrates project data for decision makers
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at the suppliers’ locations.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years of experience with Tool Design
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- Background in automation
- Communication skills
Bachelors degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.