Staff Analyst LMTF Featured
- Ogden, Utah
- Job ID
Staff Analyst LMTF job at Boeing in Ogden UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Associate Business Staff Analyst is needed to support the Hill Air Force Base (HAFB) Little Mountain Test Facility (LMTF) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Program out of Ogden, UT. This position will be responsible to provide overall general administrative site support and coordinate with site management, lab management, and lab/facility personnel daily. In addition, this position will coordinate and process domestic and international travel arrangements, monitor designed business traveler’s logistics, generate expense reports, assist in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement, and verify payments to corporate credit cards. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to, coordinate and assess architecture of meeting content and leadership briefings, analyze data and manage site training requirements, track and maintain information relative to Program requirements and business operations, and manage program data Repositories/SharePoint’s and associated data, develop plans and objectives, and provide and track data for leadership review.
Collects and assembles data from multiple sources. Conducts research and assist with the evaluation of organizational issues. Supports leadership in the strategic intent and directional focus of large facilitated meetings and events. Summarizes and reviews documentation and develops informational or technical material. Gathers customer requirements for projects. Works with the team to plan and execute employee-related activities and initiatives. Plans and coordinates group-levels facility requirements. Collects status from other functions and summarizes final status reports. Maintains and tracks travel and training requirements.
- Achieves efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes while providing exemplary business partner service within expected timeframes.
- Effectively collects, organizes, synthesizes, and analyzes data; summarizes findings; develops conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking. Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders. Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations. Demonstrate the use of information -gathering techniques, analyzing situations and identifying implications in order to make correct decisions. Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Anticipates and responds to needs and demands of business partners and organizations (both internal and external) with a service excellence mindset.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at Ogden, UT.
This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start isrequired.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience composing and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Business Processes, Office Administration, Administrative Assistance, Staff Analyst, preferred, but not required.
- Experience making domestic and/or international travel arrangements and generating expense reports
- Experience in event planning (i.e. scheduling conference rooms, working with caterers and coordinating and corresponding with internal and external customers)
- Experience with Boeing Administrative processes and procedures
- A Bachelors degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Typical Experience Qualifications:
Bachelors degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: Min: 52,000 –Max: 83,950
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.