Associate Software Developer Java Full Stack Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Associate Software Developer Java Full Stack job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile experienced Associate Software Developer to join the Product Support and Services Mobility and Innovation team. The team provides comprehensive digitally native mobile, progressive web and innovation solutions to rapidly access and transform complex business scenarios by enabling digital products that enhance revenue opportunities and efficiencies for Boeing. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our business lines. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end users requirements.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces that are digitally and cloud native for use in construction of solutions of varying complexities.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Expertise with latest Java technologies including APIfication, microservices, content management and cloud based PaaS components.
- Proven work experience in REST, JSON, JQuery
- In depth Knowledge of Java backend technologies and experience in integrating with Java business layer systems using Spring, micro services, APIs etc.
- Able to contribute to build and deployment automation using tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Knowledge of Architectural and REST principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on visualizing and understanding data.
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in Data structures, algorithms and Design Patterns.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Coverity, SonarQube, Jfrog, Artifactory etc.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or a Masters degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 0 to 5 Years related work experience or relevant military experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.