Entry Level Programmer Analyst Featured
- Bengaluru, Karnataka India
- Job ID
Entry Level Programmer Analyst job at Boeing in Bengaluru Karnataka
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing PS & S team is currently looking for a Programmer Analyst (Java Full Stack) to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. Programmer Analysts at Boeing make sure that fleet at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the reliability and safety by contributing towards the development and maintenance of in-house software and programs essential for the smooth functioning of the organization.
- Understand the development of software solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Ensure that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Develop algorithms, data and process models, plan interfaces and write interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Development and deployment of code for existing high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications
- Manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java 8/J2EE applications and advanced concepts of the same.
- Strong knowledge of Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Angular 8 and above
- Experience in Test Driven Development(JUnit/Karma)
- Experience in ALM tools (GitLab, Gradle, Docker, SonarQube ).
- Experience of working on Tomcat Server
- Experience in Cloud based development (Azure/ AWS)
- Experience in application integration/migration with both COTS and In-House applications required.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
- Strong experience of working with Agile (Scrum ) and thorough knowledge of DevOps
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to work with diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Test-driven development, continuous integration
- Experience of working in Unix environment
- Experience of working in PCF(Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically 1-4 years related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (eg. bachelor, master, etc) preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.