Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
- Provides technical support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, risk assessment, network security, product evaluation, and security implementation in an environment with 500+ users, 30+ servers, 300+ workstations for three support sites at Whiteman
- Responsible for designing and implementing solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive information.
- Participates in design and implementation of information system contingency plans that maintain appropriate levels of protection and that meet time requirements for minimizing operations impact to customer organization.
- Analyzes and tests security updates with mission-critical applications, and
- Recommends products, technologies and upgrades to improve the customers security posture
- Conducts testing and analyzes system logs to evaluate the impact of current security measures
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and typically 6 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 4 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE or higher) or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- Fundamental proficiency in the following or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire: Virtualization technology (VMware, SAN, PCoIP)
- Enterprise Management (Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM)
- Vulnerability Management (McAfee HBSS, ACAS)
- Network management/monitoring (Solarwinds, Visio)
- Database Management (SQL, PostGRE)
- Automation scripting (VBScript, Powershell)
- SAN management (EqualLogic)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Horizon View)
Please sign in to apply for this job.