Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Entry Level Software Engineer Boeing Defense, Space & Security
St Charles, MO
Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6J7BP1 Start a career with a team where Software really matters! Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is seeking college graduates to work on a variety of exciting opportunities with defense-related air-vehicle and modeling / simulation products in St. Louis Missouri.
Software is an integral part of each of these products and these products are integral parts of the defense of multiple nations. If you come to work with us you will be responsible for full life-cycle software development which means you will have a hand in defining the requirements; designing, implementing and testing the software; and supporting these products through delivery and in the field.
There are a number of possible job assignments, including:
- Real-time embedded system development for manned and unmanned air-vehicle and weapons,
- Laboratory pilot-in-the-loop flight simulation
- Virtual warfare simulation software.
As a Software Engineer you will work with a team in a casual but professional environment where there is long-term potential for career growth into technical leadership or management positions.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Required Experience/Qualifications:
- Academic or professional software development experience.
- Ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance before starting.
- Education or experience in calculus and physics.
- Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
- A cumulative 3.0 or higher GPA is preferred. (Please list your cumulative grade point average (GPA) clearly on your resume)
- Programming experience/knowledge using C++, C#, Java, etc.
- Prior internship experience
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
Limited travel may be required depending on the job assignment.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Yes, 10 % of the Time BOEING MILITARY AIRCRAFT Entry Level No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company Saint Charles;Missouri;United States
Entry Level Software Engineer Boeing Defense Space Security job at Boeing
Apply for this Entry Level Software Engineer Boeing Defense, Space & Security position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!