- Victoria, Texas
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Boutique Air in Victoria TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Boutique Air is a scheduled Part 135 commuter air carrier established in 2007. Our growing fleet currently consists of 16 Pilatus PC-12 and 2 Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft. Our compensation is competitive with the market and includes great benefits such as medical, dental, vision and travel benefits at no additional charge to the employee. The company also has a 401(k) program forthcoming.
- Read, understand, and use FAA approved maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, AD's, Service Bulletins, progressive inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation in order to effectively troubleshoot air frame, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Complete required boutique air forms properly and accurately to FAA and Boutique Air standards.
- Complete repair, modification, and replacement of aircraft and aircraft systems within Boutique Air's requirements.
- Complete work within budgeted time frame.
- Comply with airport and Boutique Air safety requirements for proper operation of ground support equipment.
- Complete any and all assigned job tasks as required by management team.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint/background check for an airport badge with escort privileges.
- Valid and active A&P rating.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience but not required.
- Prefer Inspection Authorization but not required.
- Prefer Pilatus PC12 experience but not required.
Boutique Air Company Overview
Boutique Air is an FAA certified air carrier providing both scheduled and charter air service. Founded in 2007, we began flying commercially in 2014. Since then, we have experienced quite a bit of growth. We now have over 30 locations across the US. While not a startup anymore, we do have a startup type environment that values creative problem solving, open communication, and teamwork. As a smaller airline, we are often the first aviation job for new pilots and mechanics. Some may use this as a stepping stone to a larger airline, but there is also unlimited potential to move up from here. Being a small airline, we promote internally and would love the opportunity to build a team member up with us.