Clinical Educator Airway And Respiratory South Central Us Featured
- Dallas, Texas
- Job ID
Clinical Educator Airway And Respiratory South Central Us job at Brett Fisher Group in Dallas TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client is an award-winning Ireland based medical device manufacturer that produces a life-saving aerosol delivery device. Sold to over 9 million patients in 75 countries worldwide the groundbreaking aerosol technology is a category leader. We are seeking a rising and ambitious Clinical Educator to join our South Central U.S. field-based team.This is a great opportunity to join a well-established rapidly growing dynamic company with exceptional leadership. In 2016 their CEO was named the European Entrepreneur of the Year at the RSM Awards in Milan Europes largest and most significant cross-sector business recognition program.
Clinical Educators will be tasked with educating end users on our clients technology used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities primarily in ICU settings. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities and no patient care. Additionally you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role will require significant regional and some national travel to support accounts
What Youll Tackle:
- Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to RN RT Physician and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
- Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to end-users including RN and Respiratory staff Physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices
- Serve as an educational resource on client technology
Whats Needed to Win:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Certification Required
- Active and Unrestricted medical license
- ICU experience of at least 3 years
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Experience in the medical device industry (education or sales) is a plus
- Ability to travel 75% regionally and nationally required
- Ability to function effectively in high-pressure and high-intensity environments
- High comfort level in the Emergency Department Operating Room and ICU setting
- Dynamic confident driven and articulate individual who can interact effectively with all levels of the organization forging high trust relationships communicating in a compelling and direct fashion.
Brett Fisher Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.