Airport Customer Service Sales Ambassador Featured
- Denver, Colorado
- Job ID
Airport Customer Service Sales Ambassador job at CLEAR Field in Denver CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
CLEARs mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your eyes face and fingerprints - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to - breeze through the airport buy a beer at the game check-in at the doctors office access your office building and more - without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
Were defining and leading an entirely new industry obsessing over our customers and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR Youtube Channel
What is an Ambassador and what do they do? A CLEAR Ambassador is the voice of the CLEAR brand serving and supporting our members each day on the front lines. Ambassadors provide exceptional customer service while guiding members through the secure CLEAR biometrics verification process and enroll new members in airports and stadiums. Our Ambassadors are the heart of our company and the heart of our member experience! You will gain the skills training and experience to help you contribute to your success and our companys growth.
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEARs customers and business partners best interests in line
- Attend continuous trainings on safety and security
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Resolve traveler and/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner escalating to a higher level as necessary.
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities and selling CLEAR!
Who You Are
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume hospitality-driven atmosphere
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience a plus - well teach you the rest!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must - ability to work a variety of shifts
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines policies and procedures and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day and work a full time schedule
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- CLEAR will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinance
Ambassadors earn an hourly wage of $15.50/hour plus uncapped commission competitive PTO plan and healthcare benefits for eligible team members.
Must be available to work a 12:30pm - 9:00pm shift
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race religion color national origin sex (including pregnancy childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation gender gender identity gender expression transgender status sexual stereotypes age status as a protected veteran status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
CLEAR Field Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.