Dispatch csr Interstate Concrete Asphalt Wa Featured
- Airway Heights, Washington
- Job ID
Dispatch csr Interstate Concrete Asphalt Wa job at CRH Americas Materials in Airway Heights WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job ID: 280039
Interstate Concrete and Asphalt Co. a CRH company is a member of the CRH West Division family values a culture of growth development and internal promotion. We are a dynamic growth-oriented national aggregate asphalt concrete and construction family of companies. For over 80 years we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products concrete asphalt paving and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety customer service and innovation.
We are actively recruiting for a highly motivated customer service representative/dispatcher with a high sense of teamwork to generate and schedule phone orders data entry support sales and operational personnel while building strong business relationships with internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Answers customer and driver calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Enters order data into computer system.
- Schedules and tracks orders and deliveries.
- Prepares daily schedule for next-day deliveries outlining equipment personnel and material needed.
- Coordinates deliveries with customers sales quality control operators and other personnel as required regarding special materials needed customer requirements and plant and material availability.
- Maintains working knowledge of city streets and surrounding areas to assist drivers in locating specific job sites.
- Assists customers in determining the proper product proper amount and proper price. Receives and follows-up on customer complaints regarding any truck or driver problems at job sites.
- Maintains good customer relations.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other tasks as assigned to meet business needs.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Two years direct customer service/dispatch experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience in the construction industry a plus but not required.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Detailed-oriented and thorough in all duties and be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Accurately type 50+ words per minute.
- Excellent organizational customer service and telephone skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a high stress environment.
- Ability to perform well in a small team environment.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized diversified structure letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you re up for a rewarding challenge we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Interstate Concrete and Asphalt Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
CRH Americas Materials Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.