Sr Aviation Data Analyst Featured
- Wichita, Kansas
- Job ID
Sr Aviation Data Analyst job at Camp Systems in Wichita KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
CAMP Systems is the leading provider of aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. CAMP is the pre-eminent brand in its industry and is the exclusive recommended service provider for nearly all business aircraft manufacturers in the world. Our services are delivered through a "SaaS plus" model and we support over 20000 aircraft on our maintenance tracking platform and over 31000 engines on our engine health monitoring platform. Additionally CAMP provides shop floor management ERP systems to over 1300 aircraft maintenance facilities and parts suppliers around the world. CAMP has grown from a single location company in 2001 to over 1000 employees in 13 locations around the world.
Inventory Locator Service (ILS) a division of CAMP has helped customers by collecting data about parts available in the marketplace and organizing them into one user-friendly database. The new and used parts locator service developed by ILS has helped numerous customers in the aviation marine and defense sectors find the parts they need streamline procurement sell their parts inventory improve their MRO services and automate their supply chain operations.
CAMPs relationships with business aircraft manufacturers aircraft maintenance facilities and parts suppliers place it in a unique position to understand how current offline information flows in the business aviation industry to introduce friction to the global market for business aviation parts and services. CAMP is building a digital business that will streamline the exchange of parts and services and create substantial value for both CAMP and the aviation industry at large.
This is an exciting new venture and a unique opportunity to contribute to and be a part of building a completely new business that is incubated within a large stable mature company.
CAMP is an exciting company to work for not only because of its future growth prospects but also because of its culture. Smart motivated people who want to take initiative are given the opportunity and freedom to make things happen. CAMP is part of the Hearst Business Media portfolio.
The ILS Database Services department is searching for a self-motivated forward-thinking highly-skilled data analyst with aerospace domain knowledge to join its team. Your central responsibility as a Senior Aviation Data Analyst will be to provide data driven insights based on your aftermarket B2B marketplace airplane and engine parts expertise and 40 years of ILS market data to stakeholders across the organization. Additionally as a data analyst you will support existing initiatives which include but are not limited to gathering and analyzing data for prescriptive and predictive analytics developing graphical visualizations of complex data to convey meaningful information and communicating insights to varying decision markers.
- Engage with existing ILS data and merge with global industry and aviation trends to produce actionable information for decision makers.
- Provide compelling and detailed and interactive data visualizations to communicate information.
- Provide expert analysis to drive new business initiatives.
- Support sales and marketing with relevant data pulls.
- Provide expertise in validating IPC library data and improve product offerings to customers.
- Provide industry knowledge to improve aviation parts pricing algorithms.
- Keep up with technology trends and emerging best practices to consistently evolve current solutions.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of meaningful aviation experience
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Aviation parts procurement or Commercial Aviation supply chain management Aviation maintenance/MRO lifecycle Commercial Aviation parts pricing Commercial Aviation airframes
- Strong analytic inferencing critical thinking and creativity in problem solving.
- Able to multi-task multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong aptitude to pick up new tasks and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL R or Python
- Strong visualization skill set using OBIEE Power BI Tableau or other data visualization platform
- Strong statistics background
- Defense knowledge a plus
- Aviation ERP system experience a plus
Camp Systems Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.