Avionics Bench Technician Hot
- Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Avionics Bench Technician job at Chronos Aviation in Johnstown PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Detail oriented with a minimum of 3-years of experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- J-STD-001 Solder Certification a plus not required.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug and alcohol test.
- Work under general direction.
- Assembles disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing removing replacing or upgrading aerospace components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Troubleshoot complex electrical systems to isolate electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Configures aerospace components and bench test equipment.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g. repairs test results applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
Chronos Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.