Avionics Technician Hot
- Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Avionics Technician job at Chronos Aviation in Johnstown PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Job Description:Install inspect test adjust or repair avionics equipment such as radar radio navigation and missile control systems in aircraft or space vehicles. Test and troubleshoot instruments components and assemblies using circuit testers oscilloscopes or voltmeters
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
Read and interpret drawings and manufacturers specifications. From this be able to create:
- Systems integration and installation drawings. Knowledge and use of Auto CAD is required to perform this function.
- Electrical Load Analysis Reports.
- EMI/RFI Test Procedures and Reports.
- Author Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Author Review and Close Travelers documenting work performed by the company.
- Participate in the creation of Certification Plans.
- Troubleshoot Component as well as on Aircraft Systems.
- Working knowledge of FAA Regulations parts 21 23 25 27 29 43 91.
- Create and modify electrical drawings using Auto CAD.
- Electrical Harness Fabrication Terminations Testing Troubleshooting.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Chronos Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.