Senior Aircraft Technician
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Senior Aircraft Technician job at Cintas Corporation in Cincinnati OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Cintas is seeking a Senior Aircraft Technician. The Senior Aircraft Technician is responsible for maintaining the company’s aircraft and supporting the flight departments missions, goals, and to ensure compliance, quality, and safe operations. Reports to the Director of Maintenance.
- Meticulously perform Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance on Company Aircraft.
- Ensure aircraft are maintained to the highest level in accordance with the FAA and Aircraft Manufacturer’s requirements.
- Order, receive, and ship aircraft parts and supplies.
- Ground handling and fueling of aircraft.
- Perform aircraft departure and arrival duties, including superb passenger and flight crew assistance.
- Responsible for cleaning of the aircraft and hangar.
- Perform basic hangar maintenance.
- Capable of managing aircraft discrepancy troubleshooting and corrective actions in order to return the aircraft to service without supervision.
- Willingness to accept additional duties assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Must possess an Airframe/Powerplant License.
- Minimum of 10 years turbine aircraft maintenance experience.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs or more.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule is required.
- Highly motivated and works efficiently and effectively under pressure with time constraints.
- Travel as required.
- Honeywell EPIC avionics experience preferred but not required.
- Falcon maintenance experience or similar corporate aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
Our employee-partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Cintas Corporation Company Overview
We are a Fortune 500 company operating two late model Part 91 business jet aircraft.