Inspection Technician Iii Featured
- Vergennes, Vermont
- Job ID
Inspection Technician Iii job at Collins Aerospace in Vergennes VT
Description, duties, responsibilities
United States of America
HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd Vergennes VT 05491 USA
- Conducts inspections of products (parts assemblies raw materials tooling instruments etc.) to validate compliance to design data requirements which include drawings specifications and contract requirements at predetermined steps in the manufacturing process using basic inspection methods and tools.
- Inspects a variety of electronic units using measuring/inspection instruments (e.g. micrometers gauges and calipers) with proper inspection techniques.
- Reads interprets and utilizes Quality policies procedures blueprints and other documentation.
- Performs receiving in-process final inspection of manufactured assembled and tested hardware and components.
- Operates computer systems to perform inspection tasks (e.g. Via Search JD Edwards One World Engineering Information System labor charging).
- Verifies all work order documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Administers visual and physical inspections of units and sub-assemblies.
- Completes unit shakedowns (when required) to check for foreign objects rattles and loose internal hardware.
- Performs administrative tasks associated with files management.
- Conducts Preliminary Material Reviews (PMR) as needed.
- Ability to apply for FAA repairman certificate within year of hire.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
Collins Aerospace a Raytheon Technologies company is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace our Mission Systems team helps civilian military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team youll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce workplace and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical dental and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance Home and Auto additional life insurance accident insurancecritical illnessinsurance group legal
- Ovia Health fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such all U.S. positions require a background check which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Collins Aerospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.