Avionics Technician Featured
- Janesville, Wisconsin
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Avionics Technician job at Colony Brands Inc in Janesville WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking an Avionics Mechanic Tech to help us continue that tradition. A strong background in Avionics service and repairs is a must, along with being a self- motivated team player. If this sounds like a good fit for and you want to grow with a company that cares about its people, then this could be the place for you!
This new 2nd shift team member will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all aircraft are safe for flight before scheduled flights begin departure
• Performing required operational checks and troubleshooting of Avionics systems as required for SC operations
• Coordinating with the Director of Maintenance to establish aircraft availabilities to meet current scheduled flights
• Interface with crews to understand aircraft issues that need to be corrected.
• Providing the Director of Maintenance with the records of all maintenance performed on aircraft worked
• Hours are typically M-F 2-10pm with rotating on-call weekend hours
• Five plus years of Aviation Maintenance
• Five plus years of Aviation Avionics Line Repair
• A & P Mechanics License
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Must have strong computer skills (i.e. – MS Outlook, Word)
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
• Strong Mechanical aptitude and abilities to read aircraft electrical prints
Please visit www.colonybrands.com to submit an application
Colony Brands Inc Company Overview
Based in Janesville, WI, SC Aviation, Inc. offers international, private jet air charter and aircraft management services. We've been offering a world class business aviation experience for almost 70 years in the midwest. SC Aviation, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.