Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking a Line Service Supervisor to help us continue that tradition. A strong background in Avionics service and repairs is a must, along with being a self- motivated team player. If this sounds like a good fit for and you want to grow with a company that cares about its people, then this could be the place for you!
This new 1st shift team member will be responsible for:
• Supervising six to twelve regular full-time or temporary line service employees
• Maintains aircraft fueling, servicing and cleaning records
• Maintains accurate inventory levels of jet fuel, aircraft food stock, cleaning supplies, equipment servicing and other supplies
• Hours are typically M-F 6am - 3pm with rotating on-call weekend hours
• Three to four years of Aviation Line Service
• Three to four years of performing repairs and supervises outside vendors
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Must have strong computer skills (i.e. – MS Outlook, Word)
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
• Strong Mechanical aptitude and abilities to read aircraft electrical prints
Please sign in to apply for this job.