Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
We've been offering a “world class” aviation experience for over 70 years and we are seeking two Hangar Attendants to help us continue that tradition. If you’re somebody who loves attention to detail, resolving minor issues quickly and helping to prevent delays due to major repairs – this could be the place for you!
Position 1: Friday - Monday: 2pm-10pm
Position 2: Tuesday - Saturday: 8am-4pm
This new team member will be responsible for:
• Moving, Fueling and detailing business jets
• Maintains the hangar and office facilities, which includes cleaning, stocking and light general maintenance of the building and grounds.
• Purchases and monitors hangar, office and aircraft stocks and supplies.
• Maintains fuel quality and quantity records
• Possesses a high school education or equivalent
• Three to four years of mechanical experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
• Strong Mechanical aptitude
Please visit www.colonybrands.com to submit an application
Please sign in to apply for this job.