Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
The Shop Assistant performs a variety of basic work in the maintenance of Columbia Helicopters shops; and performs related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs basic facilities maintenance duties and completes ongoing maintenance service requests such as stocking of office paper and restroom products, assembles and moves furniture, resupply consumable bins, moves and sets up tables and chairs, and sweeping and mopping floors.
• Engages in shop activities such as putting away ladders, tool boxes, air hoses, extension cords, masking supplies and parts.
• Performs planned maintenance duties and tasks related to the daily functional needs of the facility.
• Deliver and fetch parts for heat treat, transmission parts and airport runs.
• Data entry into our ERP to order and transfer parts.
• Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values.
• Other duties as assigned, including special projects to complete work orders.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum 1-3 years’ basic facilities labor experience or equivalent.
• General knowledge of trades related to facilities maintenance, procedures and techniques, and equipment and tools necessary to complete the essential duties.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
• Skill in reading and following manuals and assembly instructions.
• Skills in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Have and maintain valid Driver’s License to drive company vehicles.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To apply for this position, please go to www.colheli.com, click on the About/Careers tab, then the red Current Positions button, and click on the job you want to apply for.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required for all positions. Position is opened until filled.
Columbia Helicopters is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.