Training Scheduler Hot
- North Olmsted, Ohio
- Job ID
Training Scheduler job at Commutair in North Olmsted OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Performs duties as assigned and provides support to the Crew Administration Department.
- Team collaboration will frequently be required but individual motivation and self-discipline is an essential quality for success of long term projects assigned to this position independently.
- Assist with and function as a team member/backup for day to day pilot and flight attendant Training Department tasks.
- Creation maintenance and tracking of special training plans and schedule management of Line Operating experience for Pilots.
- Track and report training progression of pilots and flight attendants as they advance through the training program.
- Track and maintain the Crew Administration s internal audit schedule of training events outcomes and action items.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail are essential required skills to effectively complete assignments and simultaneously process day-of changes and tracking.
- Assist with and be receptive to OJT for the purposes of acting as a team member/backup to various training roles.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States a lawful permanent resident or an alien authorized to work)
- Fluent in the English language both written and spoken
- Excellent organization communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- High level customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong focus of confidentiality and sensitive data
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office suite especially Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and OneNote
- Advanced knowledge of Company proprietary systems (datapoint SHARES)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aviation
- Office management skills/experience are highly desired.
Commutair Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.