Masking Technician Featured
- Mentor, Ohio
- Job ID
Masking Technician job at Component Repair Technologies in Mentor OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career in aviation repair? As a member of the thermal spray and masking team you will conduct pre and post-application tasks on turbine engine parts for subsequent dimensional restoration operations while learning more about thermal spray theory and application. Get ready to make a difference in the safety of commercial airlines!
Component Repair Technologies Inc. (CRT) is an FAA certified repair station specializing in gas turbine engine component repairs for air land and sea.
Our success and world-class reputation in the aviation repair industry can be attributed to our long-standing commitment to quality of product and quality of service ensuring we exceed FAA standards and customer expectations. Something founder Tom Wheeler realized early on is that we work best as a team and the RAOWIT concept: employees performing "Random Acts of Whatever it Takes." There is important work to do that requires many skills and specializations and ROWIT reminds us that we are all important parts of the process. We all matter at CRT.
Watch the company video:
Since its early years Component Repair Technologies has held events that are centered on the employee and their families. The company demonstrates its commitment to providing for the employees and family with 100% paid healthcare premiums 401(k) matching and profit-sharing bonuses. Additionally we offer:
- Well-lit clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Wellness programs onsite gym and EAP services
- Career path and development opportunities
- Fun employee and family events throughout the year including our annual holiday party
What will your workday look like?
- At CRT masking technicians perform pre-application preparation of parts and post-application tasks to prepare parts for subsequent manufacturing operations.
- Team members communicate frequently regarding work instructions and voice problems to supervisors or other departments as required through work records.
- You will perform various levels of equipment environmental and safety maintenance and are expected to follow all safety and environmental rules that apply. Use of safety and personal protection equipment is mandatory.
- CRT team members actively participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts. This position will include communication with engineers lab technicians and other employees to improve results of our processes.
- This position can prepare you for a path to a career as a thermal spray technicians where you will use hand-operated and robotic equipment to deposit various materials onto turbine engine components for the purpose of dimensional restoration.
- Verbal and written communication and comprehension.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and/or material control processes.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of thermal spray processes.
- Two year technical program completion or engineering degree.
Aerospace Aero Coating Thermal Coating Plasma Coating Stripping Plasma Thermal Thermal Spray Thermal Spraying Blueprints Manufacturing Flame Spray Flame Spray Operator Production Repair Overhaul FANUC FANUC Controls off shift 3rd shift third shift third-shift Pratt and Whitney Boeing Snecma Safran Aircraft Engines CFM International GE Aviation General Electric International Aero Engines IAE Gen X GE90 PW2000 PW4000 LM2500 V2500 CF6 CFM56 F117 2nd shift second shift off shift entry-level entry level
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Companys policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience knowledge skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.
The CRT team utilizes texting in its recruitment process; you may receive texts from application through the hiring stage.
Component Repair Technologies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.