Challenger 350 PIC & Co Captain Urgent
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Challenger 350 PIC Co Captain job at Confidential in
Description, duties, responsibilities
Chicago area (KPWK) Part 91 flight department is seeking a Challenger 350 PIC/Co-Captain. Growing operation with a team-oriented and inclusive culture that authentically looks to foster camaraderie among the team. Top-tier benefits are offered, and investment into the training and development of the aviation team is a priority.
The candidate must be a team player that prioritizes collaborative problem solving, have high integrity, interact with others in a respectful manner, possess effective communication skills, and maintain client confidentiality. The successful candidate will demonstrate professionalism on the flight deck (adherence to SOP, FOM, AFM, FAR’s) and willingness to constantly seek improvement for the aviation team, the company, and themselves. Additional details will be shared to qualified and interested candidates through the interview process.
The Captain/Pilot in Command (PIC) should:
- Hold an airline transport pilot (ATP) certificate with CL350 type rating (or larger aircraft, desired).
- Have logged a minimum of 3,500 flight hours with 1500 flight hours as PIC, and 500 hours PIC in turbine-powered aircraft.
- Have a safety-first mindset; driven to achieve and sustain the highest industry standards of safety.
- Maintain a first-class medical certificate.
- Be able to travel internationally (Passport, Canpass, COVID Vaccination) without restrictions.
- Have leadership experience and SMS experience.
- Seek to continue their learning and stay current on industry developments.
- Must reside within 1-1/2 hours of the aircraft base (KPWK) or be willing to relocate.
- Flexibility and adaptability will be required at times.
- International operating experience.
- Aviation degree and previous Part 91 business aviation experience.
- Experience flying in/out of PWK.
- Experience and comfort with performing contributory aviation duties to ensure the highest client service.
- Must satisfactorily complete a standard background check, including FAA certificate/license check, FAA accident/incident check, pre-employment drug testing, and fingerprinting.
Confidential Company Overview
This is a confidential job announcement posted directly through Avjobs, Inc. from an industry company. Although we cannot reveal the company or location, the company is highly motivated to hire and it is recommended that you apply. Confidential postings require applicants to send resumes by email or by using the specific instructions listed in the job description. We encourage you to take a moment to send your resume now.