Installation Team Urgent
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Hourly $21.00 - $24.00
- Job ID
Installation Team job at Consortia Aerospace Group in Little Rock AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Consortia Aerospace Group, an Aerospace Engineering & Manufacturing firm in Conway, SC area is currently seeking to hire certified A&P mechanics for our Installation/Modification Teams performing In-Seat Power kit installations on ERJ-175 and CRJ-700/900 aircraft in accordance with aircraft manufacturer manuals, Engineering Drawings, FAR’s and Company policies. Perform installations with safety and high standards in mind at all times.
Potential other Locations: Columbus, OH - Milwaukee WI, Gainesville, FL
We are currently recruiting for: Certified A&P Mechanic in both Avionics & Sheet Metal.
This position may require CONTINUAL LONG-TERM ASSIGNMENTS at various airline maintenance bases as part of a specialized teams in the future.
In this position you will be required to:
Perform In-Seat Power kit installations on E-175 and CRJ-700/900 aircraft types in accordance with aircraft manufacturer manuals, Engineering Drawings, FAR’s and Company policies.
Perform installations with safety and high standards in mind at all times.
Hourly Rate with Overtime
Company Paid Travel/Housing as well as daily Per Diem at GSA rates
if travelling to a different installation site
These assignments are long term, a minimum of 6 months.
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED.
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer's Manuals.
- Position is subject to pre-employment and ongoing random DOT drug testing.
- Must provide own tools.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.