Nextant 400XTi Captain Urgent
- Dulles, Virginia
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Nextant 400XTi Captain job at Corporate Wings in Dulles VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Captain is the face of Corporate Wings providing not only technically accurate and safe transportation but also providing a world-class service experience for all passengers.
The Captain is expected to effectively wear many hats resulting in a concierge service level experience with roles ranging from professional aviator to in-flight service provider. This position is a dedicated crew position, flying the same Nextant 400XTi. He/she will support a Part 91/Part 135 operation flying approximately 300 hours a year.
The Captain is expected to live by Corporate Wings three fundamental principles: Employees are the foundation of a service organization; fanatical attention to detail; and we ask everyone to make their decisions with long term relationships in mind.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flight schedules, and adherence to all regulatory and manufacturer’s rules and guidelines.
- Greet passengers pre-flight, make introductions and brief them on the specific flight/trip and verify itinerary/provide passengers with weather updates and safety briefings and explain any changes to itinerary.
- Act as a liaison for passengers and Corporate Wings from the time the passengers arrive at the FBO until they have safely landed at their destination and have departed the final FBO.
- Must deliver as needed, in-flight service including the handling of alcohol and the service of catering as well as the proper loading and stowing of all baggage.
- Maintain the integrity of the cabin by cleaning, organizing, and stocking prior to each trip.
- Other duties as assigned depending on assignment.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- BE40 type rating required
- Must have a US ATP License
- 5,000 total flight hours minimum, of which 2,000 hours as a PIC
- Must be able to pass First Class Medical
- FAA A/P or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license a plus
OTHER ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide
- Must reside within 3 hours of KIAD
- Required to work varying hours including day and night, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to manage rest in order to always be prepared for flight duty during their tour.
- Service-oriented with a neat, well-groomed appearance and a demonstrated ability to make a positive impression including a strong capability to effectively interact with passengers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while paying close attention to detail, both technically and from a passenger-service perspective.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Corporate Wings Company Overview
Corporate Wings was launched as an aircraft management company and fixed base operation nearly 40 years ago and serves as the foundation for the Directional Aviation Portfolio. Corporate Wings is proud to be the worldâ€™s first managed aircraft company that focuses on super-mid and large cabin aircraft for private and business travel. With nearly four decades of experience, Corporate Wings has established the brightest and most capable group of professionals in the industry. The talented team, combined with industry-leading technology infrastructure, is uniquely positioned to handle every aspect of modern aircraft operations. Corporate Wings is proud to provide direct access and leverage a variety of services from other business aviation companies, under the Directional Aviation portfolio. With our vast experience and dynamic aircraft access, Corporate Wings is truly the best solution for FAA Part 135 and Part 91 Flight Operations, regulatory compliance, flight crew staffing, maintenance, scheduling and dispatching, and effective operational cost control.