Aerospace Defense Sales Executive Featured
- Framingham, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Aerospace Defense Sales Executive job at DUST Identity in Framingham MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aerospace and Defense Sales Executive
We are looking for a Aerospace and Defense Sales Executive to join our team. This person will drive DUSTs adoption in the A&D sector.
The Aerospace and Defense Sales Executive role requires a hands-on results-oriented individual who is organized a great communicator and writer and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will possess a business background that enables them to drive engagement at senior levels in both government and contractor organizations. This individual shall possess an engineering fluency that enables them to easily interact with cross-functional stakeholders in technical roles. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business product and technical challenges.
The Aerospace and Defense Sales Executives primary responsibility is to identify qualify and close new Aerospace and Defense customers for DUST Identity. Along the way they will work as part of an interdisciplinary go-to-market team to quantify the benefits of DUST in various applications and shape external messaging to accelerate customer adoption.
Prior enterprise sales experience in B2B and B2G sectors - electronic hardware and components cybersecurity and digital transformation tools - is a necessity for the role. Applicants must have a good understanding of the A&D ecosystem the acquisition process and the rollout of high technology products within critical industries.
What Youll Do
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle from discovery through contracts
- Efficiently vet solicitations and leads map organizations to identify decision makers and generate a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Study the prospects requirements and be able to persuasively educate customers of how DUST helps them achieve their mission
- Deliver sales pitches product demos and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes DUST Identitys brand value propositions and helps the audience solidify their need for the product
- Present clear verbal and written technical explanations to customers tailoring content and style to the audience and sector
- Be the customers trusted advisor for information on the benefits design installation and operation of DUST systems
- Collaborate effectively with other team members in sales and marketing and communicate the needs of new customers to the broader DUST Identity team
- Meet or exceed sales targets for closed business
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of B2G and B2B enterprise sales experience
- Established track record of meeting sales targets in any of the following sectors: electronics hardware security cybersecurity or supply chain risk management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly respond to solicitations
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Creativity curiosity and a desire to solve customer problems
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field or business
- Experience selling products with both hardware and SaaS components
- Understanding of trends in supply chain management technologies
Concerning Covid 19
At DUST Identity we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the DUST team will eventually return to in-person work we will remain remote for the foreseeable future.
Start Date: Immediately; Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Location: Framingham MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
DUST Identity Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.