Senior Development Engineer Aerospace Hot
- New Port Richey, Florida
- Job ID
Senior Development Engineer Aerospace job at Danaher in New Port Richey FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery determination and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration separation and purification Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial youll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together were pioneering the future of science and medicine developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Pall Corporation of New Port Richey Florida is seeking a hard-working aerospace or mechanical engineer to join our R&D team! The Senior Development Engineer will contribute to the introduction and development of new technologies processes and materials to improve Pall Aerospaces products!
Essential Job Functions:
- Work in collaboration with internal and external Research teams to identify develop characterize new materials processes and technologies that can be applied to aerospace applications.
- Monitor industry Intellectual Property (IP) publications and trends and assist in the development of technology roadmaps and R&D funnel.
- Participate as appropriate in Pall IP review boards and industrial committee meetings and conferences.
- Evaluate technology performance reliability and feasibility utilizing simulation techniques or via physical testing.
- Develop products and system solutions to tackle new sophisticated and or challenging customer applications and coordinate with the Pall Commercial and Marketing Teams.
- Innovate and drive development projects forward following Palls Technology Readiness Level (TRL) guidelines and process.
- Ensure development projects align with all related global regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Utilize simulation modeling data analytics and other computational based applications to quickly design analyze and iterate complex system behavior performance and reliability.
- Partner with New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to transition validated technology and design concepts into specific manufacturable products and progress those designs through Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) process into production ready technologies.
- Understanding of data preparation capabilities and automation to support machine learning with analytics.
- Identify and develop new manufacturing processes (i.e. additive manufacturing MEMS coatings etc.) and techniques to support new projects and applications.
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer internally and externally to customers and industry committees.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities within the Technology Team
- Bachelors Degree in Aerospace Mechanical Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of work experience developing and releasing products and solutions for industry from initiation to product release
- Experience with designing and developing prototypes and demonstrating proof-of concept feasibility.
- MS Office (e.g. Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook)
- Ability to clearly communicate articulate and present technical information to both technology and non-technical audiences
- REQUIRED This position requires access to export-controlled commodities technical data technology software and services. U.S. citizenship U.S. legal permanent resident status protected person status or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization including if required an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
When you join us youll also be joining Danahers global organization where 69000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate youll try new things work hard and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge which is why well empower you to push the boundaries of whats possible.
If youve ever wondered whats within you theres no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color national origin religion sex age marital status disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.
Danaher Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.