Strategic Development Program Director Aerospace Featured
- New Port Richey, Florida
- Job ID
Strategic Development Program Director Aerospace job at Danaher in New Port Richey FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery determination and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration separation and purification Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial youll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall we believe that innovation is our legacy our privilege and our destiny. If that resonates with you join us!
The Strategic Development Program Manager will lead the introduction and commercialization of major products in new or adjacent spaces to support our Strategic Plan within our Aerospace business sector. The scope spans from conception through initial launch to include new technology application selection scaling both engineering and manufacturing processes from lab through full production while aligning commercial launch plans for on time delivery to the market.
This position entails developing and qualifying new technologies sophisticated manufacturing processes and vendors to support strategic programs. This role is responsible to drive improvements in production and procedures to drive yield reproducibility and cost of the initial products. This position will require extensive experience and deep understanding of electronic instrument assembly sensors micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) manufacturing "best" practices QC methodologies qualification procedures and documentation for traceability along with supporting the development of the digital roadmap for the business.
The successful candidate will be accountable for project management and aligning the multi-functional team including the Pall CTO organization to deliver on internal and customer commitments. The associate will need to work at the tactical level to ensure broad organizational communication and planning to efficiently deliver on the initiatives. This position will also work closely with the commercial organization to ensure the launch plan aligns with the technology plan to position the business for the planned revenue achievement of the launched projects.
- Utilize the Pall Aerospace Strategic Plan for program development from conception through initial launch.
- Initialize new technology application selection scaling both engineering and manufacturing processes from lab through full production.
- Align commercial launch plans for on time delivery to the market.
- Develop and qualifying new technologies sophisticated manufacturing processes and vendors to support strategic programs.
- Drive improvements in production and procedures to drive yield reproducibility and cost of the initial products.
- Develop stage gate and product planning group (PPG) models appropriate for Aerospace and ensuring a direct and cohesive connection with multi-functional teams.
- Work closely with the commercial organization to ensure the launch plan aligns with the technology plan to position the business for the planned revenue achievement / value of the launched projects.
- Oversee profitable growth with the customer throughout project execution.
- Collaborate with all functional areas to bring to bear project execution. Lead strategies and resources through the design and manufacturing phases of the projects in the portfolio
- Establishes governance structure that identifies key performance indicators sets expectations and establishes a reporting cadence
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues and makes recommendations for continuous improvements to existing processes
- Ensures that the product management process abides by all defined cross-discipline standards and all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Utilize DBS - Danaher Business System (Similar to Six Sigma Process Methodology)
- Develop and continuously improve processes within NPD and project teams including all relevant tools from the DBS Growth and Leadership domains.
- Ensure the use of the Danaher Toolbox to ensure all projects are optimized and reviewed for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Accomplished in the transfer of sophisticated process and design technology to product manufacturing for the Aerospace industry.
- A minimum of demonstrated ability in electronics instrument manufacturing as well as customer / supplier interfacing. Experience with the development of sensors for aeronautics / aerospace is desired.
- Five or more years current experience leading projects / programs in a multi geographic environment
- Great problem-solving abilities with intuitive engineering skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- High level of self-confidence drive determination and ability to work independently
- Ability to work with multi-national multi-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize actions delegate effectively and work to agreed timescales
- B.S. in Electrical Mechanical Engineering or Physics Masters Preferred
- Must be able to travel: up to 25% - COVID restrictions permitting
- To follow relevant legal requirements and the Company Health and Safety Policy. Report and address any safety defects.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities technical data technology software and services. U.S. citizenship U.S. legal permanent resident status protected person status or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization including if required an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies driving meaningful innovation in some of todays most dynamic growing industries. Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world-class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries including life sciences medical diagnostics dental environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system the Danaher Business System which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5200% over 25 years.
At Danaher you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Were innovative fast-paced results-oriented and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy focus execution align our people and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color national origin religion sex age marital status disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: .
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 202-###-#### or e-mail ...@danaher.com to request accommodation.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color national origin religion sex age marital status disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.
Danaher Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.