Senior Director Competitive And Platform Intelligence Aerospace Hot
- New Port Richey, Florida
- Job ID
Senior Director Competitive And Platform Intelligence Aerospace job at Danaher in New Port Richey FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Senior Director Competitive and Platform Intelligence is responsible for: creating and communicating a full suite of competitive intelligence for all business partners; coordinating Palls response to new platform development as well as increasing our penetration on existing platforms; M&A activities; and business strategy including new/adjacent market analysis and strategic plans
- Platform management: coordinates global response to all new developments and increasing our penetration on existing platforms when model refresh or similar opportunities arise. Key duties include:
Develops maintains and uses the all available market insight tools to create a list of upcoming and existing platform opportunities prioritized by revenue and competitive impact then develops and drives global strategies to win (in collaboration with the Senior Director of OEM sales)
Is accountable for the Growth Room and Opportunity Council
- Identifies technical gaps to winning current and future programs and provides prioritized project input to R&D via our Strategic Innovation Reviews (will partner with Technology and the Product Line Managers)
- Competitive Intelligence:
Identify major events changes and future trends in the business environment customer base and competitive landscape; identify the impacts these have on the business; and recommend compelling tactics and strategies to win based on Aerospaces core proficiencies and competitive advantages.
Is responsible for the production of the quarterly proxy statement; biennial updates to the market size and segmentation analysis (market Mekko); and monthly business leadership market discussion materials
Provides input to Sales regarding customer intelligence
Accountable for all battle cards competitor dossiers market assessments and similar
- Accountable for win/loss analysis and price/performance curves (in collaboration with Sales and Product Line Managers)
- Identify and cultivate acquisition targets aligned with Aerospaces long-term growth strategy.
- Engage in diligence acquisition transactions and integration of target companies.
- Identify adjacent markets develop market work and strategic plans present to business leadership and own Marketing aspects of execution (working with the the Senior Director OEM Sales and the Senior Director Aftermarket Sales)
- Support and provide input to the business-wide Strategic Plan process and associated pivotal initiatives
- Travel requirements: typically no more than 25% of a month
Masters Degree or a Bachelors with more than 15 years experience required; MBA from an accredited university preferred
Minimum 10 years experience as a successful member of a global Marketing product line business development or sales team preferably in a B2B engineered product industry
Preferred: significant experience in Danaher Business Systems or the aerospace industry; experience in both a plus
Experience in leading matrixed global teams with different cultures and backgrounds
Validated ability to acquire and develop a full situational picture from limited or incomplete data sets
Solid understanding of defense and government programs and acquisitions processes a plus
Ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with all customer contacts
Ability to travel internationally as required
- Proficiency with: MS Office (i.e. Excel Word Power Point Outlook) required; SAP ERP and a typical industry standard CRM tool preferred.
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities technical data technology software and services. U.S. citizenship U.S. legal permanent resident status protected person status or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization including if required an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color national origin religion sex age marital status disability veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.
Danaher Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.