Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender race color national origin ancestry citizenship religion age physical or mental disability medical condition sexual orientation gender identity or gender expression military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration separation and purification serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering developing and producing biotech drugs vaccines cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics aerospace fuels petrochemical chemical automotive and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality scarcity and demand issues and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington New York Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Responsible for driving the sustainment of digital visibility marketing across all business units driving funnel growth through identifying and obtaining new contacts. Responsible for regular cadence of data health and accuracy and conducting top of funnel outbound campaigns. Works as function expert to support BU assigned project manager managing leading and coordinating visibility requirements to ensure overall integration of strategic plan.
Additionally as required supporting content development/execution (with Global Digital Campaign Marketing Managers) across the assigned business unit (s) to ensure most effective and compliant outbound digital campaigns.
• Builds and manages remote international desk-based research team to delivery insights clarity and accuracy of database information including new records and record enrichment for sales funnel growth 15%
• Collaborates with marketing team partners to identify targets for visibility (with some global travel) contributing core growth to funnel and revenue 15%
• Develops strategy on leveraging visibility and deploys to sales and marketing organization 10%
• Identifies and recommends approaches to build lists/append data where list purchase is not viable. 10%
• Liaises with third-parties to build lists and append data based on local regulations and prevailing laws. 5%
• Maintains awareness of local data protection and privacy laws and those related to data use for specialized business units (e.g. aviation/military medical) to ensure campaign compliance and advise on database compliance. 5%
• Ensures the development of regular digital campaign content and messaging using a mix of guidance persuasion and execution that results in high quality copy web/landing page user experience value propositions subject lines. 10%
• Repurposes and develops content to fill campaign gaps and ensure ongoing improvement through testing to achieve business objectives. 10%
• Collaborates with business/regional partners to optimize overall campaigns by ensuring the integration of digital tactics and measurement. 5%
• Responsible for ensuring digital campaigns reflect internationally across cultures and languages. 5%
• Evaluates and drives qualitative and quantitative KPIs through continuous improvement and optimization. 10%
Skills and Knowledge:
• Understands and executes with a Compliance Mindset
• Understands and has a lean thinking mindset
• Leverages DBS Tools
• 7 years of overall experience in B2B marketing international large scale campaigns marketing technology and marketing optimization experience.
• 1 years of experience with driving international digital marketing strategy for B2B lead generation
• 2 years’ experience of international digital campaigns compliance in a B2B environment
• 3 years’ experience of a managing remote international teams
• Proficiency in project management of multiple concurrent projects for different managers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office collaboration tools database tools and digital analytic packages.
• Proficiency of design tools like Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Marketo (or other market automation system/CRM system) and exposure to website design tools
• Marketing journalistic or digital marketing qualification preferred.
• ROI-driven and dissatisfied with maintaining the status quo.
• Strong desire to innovate and test new digital campaign opportunities and strategies
• Business Acumen
• Builds Teams and partnerships through Collaboration
• Builds teams through leadership and direction
• Critical eye for detail and constant attention to that level of detail
• Creative and innovative out of the box thinker
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries including life sciences medical diagnostics dental environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system the Danaher Business System which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2000% over 20 years.
At Danaher you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative fast-paced results-oriented and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy focus execution align our people and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Deland
Req ID: COR000889
Please sign in to apply for this job.