Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Job Purpose: With limited supervision, performs testing, repairing and general tasks associated with maintenance and repair of Aircraft and Engine systems and components on piston and turbine (jet) aircraft product models. Executes assigned work scopes effectively and safely according to OEM specifications, DMFS company policies & procedures as well as customers specifications.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Requirements of the Position:
· Airframe and Power plant license
· IA or equivalent knowledge
· Turbine (jet) and piston aircraft/general aviation technical experience
· Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 121, 135, and 145
· Minimum High School graduate or equivalent degree
· Two + years related aircraft maintenance experience required.
· Adheres to ‘one team’ company culture
Essential Job Results:
• Performs troubleshooting, high quality inspections, servicing and maintenance of aircraft & engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft models utilizing proper tools and equipment in a clean, safe and professional manner with no rework.
• Accurate and timely initiation of parts and components ordering as needed.
• Effectively references appropriate OEM Aircraft Manufacturer maintenance
requirements; all FAA regulations; Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
(AD) compliance statements applicable to aircraft product models.
• Follows verbal instructions to complete assigned maintenance tasks. Assists with building and developing on the job training to improve overall shop proficiency, performance and technical knowledge.
• Compliance of all Airport Authority and TSA requlations.
• Compliance with all federal, state, local, OSHA, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Please contact Josh Boyd, Operations Manager for further information. 800.622.8311
Please sign in to apply for this job.