Operations Manager Aerospace Manufacturing Featured
- Wheeling, Illinois
- Job ID
Operations Manager Aerospace Manufacturing job at Dynomax in Wheeling IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Operations Manager-Aerospace Manufacturing
A family-owned Aerospace company Dynomax Inc designs manufactures and develops high-precision machined components injection molding and tooling sub-assemblies automated work cells and specialty machines since 1986. We are seeking a hands-on Operations Manager who will direct operations of the Aerospace Division while collaborating with Quality Metal Finishing Supply Chain and Business Development Departments to help the Company achieve its strategic growth objectives.
The Operations Manager will have direct management responsibility for the following departments:
- Production Planning
- CNC Programming
The successful candidate for this position will have extensive experience leading CNC manufacturing operations a strong ability to problem solve and a background in spearheading continuous improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consistently meet production schedules and customer commitments while strictly following customer specifications
- Effectively communicate organizational objectives priorities and policies with the Aerospace team and key reports. Establish and monitor key performance indicators for evaluating performance.
- Provide a high level of technical expertise to support strategic growth objectives through the development of new capabilities and increasing the company s core manufacturing competencies to foster the expansion of existing and related product offerings.
- Engage and work collaboratively with the leadership team and demonstrate accountability
- Bachelor s degree in a related field
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing management
- Strong technical knowledge of CNC Machining including 5 Axis Milling strongly preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience in aerospace manufacturing (AS 9100)
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods operations management process improvement and quality.
- Medical dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous Company match
- Paid holidays vacation and PTO
- Variety of optional benefits (FSA AFLAC etc.)
Dynomax provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Dynomax Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.