Site Leader Hot
- Orangeburg, New York
- Job ID
Site Leader job at EAD Corporations in Orangeburg NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline military marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information visit www.sequa.com .
The purpose of this role is to execute business and operations strategies with the primary focus on operational management driving and optimizing all processes to ensure consistently high levels of Safety Quality Delivery Productivity and People implementing structures and systems to enable maintain and deliver the One Chromalloy business plan. The Site Leader will oversee all daily operations of the plant generating a culture of high performance through effective relationships and collaboration/alignment across all functions ensuring accountability at all levels.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to all functional areas supporting the successful operations of the business. This will include leading areas not under the direct management of the Site Leader through strong matrix management and helping lead those areas to be aligned with supporting the success and direction of the business.
- Communicate a compelling vision for the organization engaging all employees in order that they understand the expectations of the business and can deliver accordingly.
- Build a values and performance based culture ensuring that all employees are accountable have/understand clear goals/objectives the necessary training and development to accomplish the demands/expectations of the business and are reviewed regularly against performance targets.
- Optimize operational performance through appropriate planning and deployment of resources including CPEx SIOP Asset and Labor Utilization Productivity etc.
- Manage and ensure the organizational structure capacity and resources are appropriate to meet and anticipate the current/future states of the business.
- Implement and embed CPEx (Chromalloy Performance Excellence) culture and practice; bring rigor focus and execution of operational improvements by establishing and leveraging best practices from both internal and external sources.
- Build trusted and collaborative customer relationships through knowledge commitment consistent results. Deploy resources necessary to ensure excellent customers care and execution from all levels of the organization.
- Support the development of new product offerings in line with Chromalloy s corporate strategy and global market trends. Ensure the organization is prepared with capital expenditure planning people development and organizational capacity planning to deliver against NPI plans.
- Plan and successfully deliver against a robust budget and business plan to include cost management and the achievement of revenue targets. This will include successfully engaging all functional areas in the achievement of the budget.
- Ensure that all employees understand support and demonstrate the cultural values norms and standards that govern the successful operations and growth of Chromalloy s business.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience leading manufacturing operations. Experience in the aerospace industry valuable but not required. Experience with casting moldings or coatings is also highly desired
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration Operations Management Engineering or related field of study is required. Master s degree preferred.
- Proven track record successfully managing operations to achieve bottom line profitability through sustainable operational excellence to include lean manufacturing process management systems maximization and the development of a strong team
- Proven leadership ability. Experience working with and supporting a team to create accountability in a results oriented environment.
- Experienced in building and managing customer relationships in an industry where competition is strong and results are achieved through operational and quality excellence
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve business results is extremely important.
Chromalloy offers challenging assignments great teams development and training and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position you may be required to pass additional medical tests background checks and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age marital status genetic information disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
EAD Corporations Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.